Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whimsy Stamps - Hot Air Balloon Die

With so many different companies offering dies I find it difficult to focus on which ones I will use - I want them all !! 

This Whimsy die is another which is different and allows the crafter decide on what to do with the balloon part.  I opted to use a patterned piece of paper then I must admit I did struggle a little to stick the strips in as the main die was cut using cardstock and the balloon was cut using paper.  It would have helped if I had used the same thickness cardstock for both.

I stuck the balloon onto a Spellbinders Labels 18 which I edged with Antique Linen Distress ink.  Next came a Spellbinders Oval, matted onto a rectangle.  Both the yellow and the burgundy paper are from Creative Memories.  The photo corners are an EK Success punch and the border top and bottom are from a Martha Stewart border punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment