Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tim Holtz - Old Jalopy die

When I buy a new die I like to use it straight away to ensure it is not faulty. I had this Tim Holtz Old Jalopy die cut out on my craft desk for ages and finally decided to do something with it.

I think what put me off was the colour of the cardstock I had used so I altered it with Distress Ink and stamped over it with Hero Arts Old Letter Writing wooden stamp using Coffee Archival ink.  The background cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and sanded for effect.  I used (or should I say abused) my Zutter Distresser for the edges.  I am still fairly new to the machine and have not quite got the hang of it.

The sentiment is from Tim Holtz - Stuff to Say and was stamped also using Coffee Archival ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment