The first of the templates is a 4 ½" square envelope and the one below is a 5" square template. Both are made from old x-rays (and do I have loads of those !!). I printed out the envelope templates making sure I used the borderless printer setting, then I cut them out. After sticking them onto the x-ray using masking tape I cut around the outline.
After doing these I then decided to have a look at some of the metal dies which require a template. Some of the newer Whimsy dies do not come with one and I thought a cardstock template might need replacing so I cut some out of the x-rays as well. I also did the same with the new Peachy Keen dies. With the way I am going I will need to start searching through the cupboards for some more x-rays soon !