Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cottage Cutz - Carousel Silhouette

Here I am back again with Cottage Cutz dies.  Even though I strongly object to their latest "hunting" release I will still buy their dies - just not from that release.  I am passionate about animals and taking a life in the name of sport is something I will never understand.

Anyway, I am off my soapbox - the background paper is from Creative Memories and I used 2 Nestabilities Labels Ten to mat the carousel die on.  The actual die was simple enough but I did have a slight problem taking all the little bits out of the main die cut.  As one is normally unable to run these dies through the Cuttlebug twice I placed a shim on top to properly cut through the paper which was not very thick.  The card was finished off with a sentiment punched out with an SU oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment