Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cricut - Create a Critter - Reindeer

As I cut out a number of these little reindeers I thought I would use this chap on a Cottage Cutz Wagon.  The snow around the top of the wagon is from a Martha Stewart border punch and I used Distress ink for the shading inside the wagon.

The reindeer is 3" and his face was altered by using Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts and More PK 494.  I stamped the eyes seperately otherwise they would not have slotted over the holes made by the Cricut.  The little tuft between his antlers is from a SU punch set called Punch Pack.

The blue background paper is from Creative Memories, the white paper has been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called Swiss Dots and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - Christmas Circular Sentiments.  Again I used the Spellbinders Pinking Circles for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment