Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christmas Card - Cricut Create a Critter Reindeer

Every now and again I haul out the Cricut and set it up.  I was cutting out a couple of Halloween items this past weekend and found this dear little reindeer on the Create a Critter cartridge.  I cut four of him out as this year I am going to have to do multiple cards of each design I create otherwise I will not get finished in time.

The reindeer was cut at 3" with a dark brown cardstock underneath and a coral colour on top.  I did not have the correct colour for the top and sponged on Antique Linen Distress ink to change it into the colour I wanted.  The mouth was DH's idea and I used Peachy Keen's Funshine Face Assortment ⅝" - I blocked out the rest of the stamp and used just the mouth.

The embossing folder is one from Sizzix and I used Chipped Sapphire Distress ink for the top of the card.  The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley in the UK - Set 5 Christmas Circular Sentiments.  I matted the sentiment on a Nestabilities pinking circle which was the only circle I had which fit the odd size of this stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I think I will case this card..............thanks for idea.

    ReplyDelete