Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lili of the Valley - Feathered Friends

I keep on asking myself why I am attracted to images with lots of colouring in especially when I struggle to match colours.  Anyway, I stamped this dear LOTV image onto watercolour paper and used a combination of Aquamarkers, Marvy Le Plume II, Stampin Up and Tombow makers plus a SU blender pen.  I also used Copics (very carefully) for the faces and little girl's legs.  I find if I stamp the image and leave it for a couple of days it is easier to use the Copics.

The Spellbinders die used to frame the stamp is Wonky Rectangles edged with Antique Linen Distress ink.  It is a new die for me and I think one which I will get a lot of use out of.  Behind that is a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangle matted on Xmas paper.  The Poinsettia is a Magnolia die on which I edged the petals with a gold pen and the leaves are from a Cottage Cutz die called Holly Berry Mini.  The sentiment is from a Clear Dollar set called Charlie Reindeer Games and it was stamped onto a Go Kreate Concentric Tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment