Monday, October 24, 2011

Punch Art - Reindeer Trio

These delightful reindeers were cased from Kim Score at Paper Punch Addiction.  I had to alter a number of the punches as I did not have them plus I was rather puzzled by the reindeer's ears.  Kim punched them from a SU heart punch but that did not look right on my faces.  Please note I am totally clueless when it comes to reindeers.  I can describe the ears of lions, tigers, cheetahs, pumas, jaguars, leopards, wild dogs, hyenas etc as I have seen them all but I have yet to see a live reindeer.  One day, maybe ...

Anyway, the punches / dies used are as follows :
Heads   -    SU Owl body used upside down
Ears      -    Cuttlebug die - 6 petal flower
Muzzles -    Cuttlebug Alphabet die - this one had tags and the oval I used was a thow away middle part
Antlers   -    Cottage Cutz Festive Deer
Nose     -    ½" circle  - red
Hooves  -    ½" circles - black
Faces    -     Stamp - Peachy Keen Tear Bear Faces Parts PK 139

The "wall" in front of the reindeers is a Go Kreate die and I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment