Friday, October 7, 2011

Impression Obsession - Shuttered Window Box

This is another image I spent quite a while colouring in.  It is not that I colour in slowly, I just have a hard time deciding what colours to use.  It would help if I laid them all out beforehand but I seldom do that preferring to make it up as I go along.

The window box was stamped using black Archival ink onto watercolour paper - my normal one this time which made it a lot easier to use blender pens.  I coloured in using Letraset Aqua Markers and then cut out the image.  The background paper was one I had laying around on my desk and I cannot remember where it came from - the joys of getting old !!  The sentiment is from an Art Impressions Doorways set called Cafe and I used coffee Archival Ink to stamp it onto a beige coloured card stock.  I then cut it out and cut out one of the flowers in the flower box so I could hang the sign over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment