Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Xmas Money Holder - Peachy Keen Penguin Doll

I happen to rather fond of penguin images so when I found this Peachy Keen / Cottage Cutz die in my stash, I was delighted.  These little chaps were cut out of scraps and on the 2 outside ones I used the face stamps provided with the die but on the middle one I remembered I had a Peachy Keen Winter Faces stamp which I used.

The shape of the purse was hand cut and I used a CB Xmas tree embossing folder for the middle section.  It opens up as :
The opening was too tight fitting so I scored half way down the back and only sealed it up to that point.  This way the back flips open and the gift money can be slotted into it.  The label used on the top to seal the purse is from Go Kreate.  I was at a bit of a loss on how to close it so after trying a few options I went for an easy one, a ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment