Thursday, November 24, 2011

Update

Well, it appears the mouse left the house whilst we were away but not after eating some of my cards and projects.  It also tried to make a nest in one of my drawers housing some acrylic and JustRite rubber stamps.  I think the stamps are able to be salvaged and the damage could have been a lot worse.

My craft area is upside down. I have found a large plastic container and tossed everything that was in the drawers that could be eaten into it.  Who knew a little mouse could cause that much chaos !!  A huge thanks to our friend and dogsitter who methodically went through my mountain of craft supplies to hunt the mouse down.  She definitely prevented more damage, which I am most grateful for.

Well, all that means no projects for this week.  I will use the weekend to restore order to my craft area and hopefully tackle a few cards.  By Monday I am hoping to have my voice back to full strength, after 3 weeks I really need to talk again !!

In the meanwhile why not take a look at some super simple Xmas cards on The Penny Black Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment