Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cute Xmas Wallet

When I came across a tutorial on this cute wallet over at Stamping Addict I immediately saw the potential for changing it to a Xmas theme.  The original wallet, or billfold as it is called in the US, was for a Father's day project but one could also use it for a male birthday as the inside can hold store gift cards as well as money.
For the outside of the wallet I embossed one of them with a Sizzix folder and the other with a Cuttlebug Xmas folder.  The circles are Nestabilities, the label on the green wallet is from a SU punch and on the blue wallet it is a Nestabilities one.  The reindeer is the last of my Cricut ones I have been using.  I used SU cardstock for the wallets as it is quite sturdy and decided to use a velcro sticky dot to close it. 

On the inside I found the bottom section a bit bare hence the snowflakes.  The labels are from Go Kreate and the To / From sentiment is from Kaszazz with the Xmas wishes sentiment being from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment