Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stamping on Tissue Paper with Flourishes Kids Play stamp

Not quite sure where I saw the technique of stamping on tissue paper but it is really quick and easy to do plus I get to use stamps which usually sit in my drawer.

I have a stock of tissue paper from flowers DH buys for me and for this card I chose white.  I then crinkled it up and flattened it out again.  Using black Ranger Archival ink (I love that range) I stamped the image onto the tissue paper.  The tissue paper is then glued onto cardstock which must be smaller than the size of the tissue paper.  Using a glue stick (I used Pritt) generously cover the cardstock and then lay the tissue paper on top of it.  Tidy it up by folding the tissue paper to the back of the cardstock and glue down.

For the balance of the card I matted the tissue paper cardstock, which was white, onto black paper after wrapping a SU Certainly Celery ribbon around it.  Using a piece of SU Certainly Celery card embossed with the SU Square Lattice folder I then popped it all onto a white card.  The sentiment is from the same Flourishes set punched out with a retired SU punch and layered onto a Clear Dollar Tabs & Tags die.

No comments:

Post a Comment