Monday, March 21, 2011

BILDMALARNA - MIMOSA'S BOOK

When I saw Bildmalarna stamps being offered at 7 Kids College Fund I was delighted.  This little cutie was stamped onto X-Press It paper using Momento Black ink and coloured in with Copics.

I recently watched a couple of videos made by Suzanne Dean from Scrap Bitz (the Queen of Copic colouring)  and tried her 'flicking' technique which, I think, worked rather well on this stamp.  I do find having a larger area to colour in on a stamp helps a lot with Copics.  For the smaller, more detailed stamps I tend to use either blending pens in conjunction with markers or an aqua brush and Distress Inks.

The embossed frame on the green cardstock is a Cuttlebug one.  The spray of flowers was lying on my desk and literally fell onto the card as I was working on it, so I really do not have any idea where it came from or how long it has been on the desk.  You do not want to see the state of my craft desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment