Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SHEENA DOUGLASS - A LITTLE BIT SKETCHY - MILESTONES AND MOMENTS

This was the first of the two Sheena Douglass stamps which I tried out and I did not quite get the knack of the stamp on my first try.  This often happens to me as my hands are not strong and I struggle to apply pressure to most stamps.  Anyway, I decided not to toss it out and thought I would have a bash at colouring it in.  Turns out I was happy enough with the end result to pop it onto a card.

For the whole stamp I used Distress Inks and an aqua brush.  As I had used watercolour paper it was no problem to use the aqua brush.  The stamp set is a bit like Popcorn the Bear sets in that it comes with a small 4 page booklet complete with a coloured in version of the stamp and 2 card ideas.  It does not get any easier than that !

No comments:

Post a Comment