Monday, March 7, 2011

SHEENA DOUGLASS - A LITTLE BIT SKETCHY STAMP SET - CHEERS

The two Sheena Douglass stamp sets I bought recently have been a real treat to colour in.  I made this card for a male friend's birthday and it was a hit.

I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured in the finer details with a mixture of SU, Tombow and Marvy Le Plume II markers.  For the larger areas I used Distress Inks and an aqua brush.  The stamp is not at all hard to colour in and I know I will be using this one a lot for those difficult male cards.

The photo corner punch is an EK Success one, the sentiment comes with the set and I used a Clear Dollar die called Designer Labels to cut it out.  I was not happy with the sentiment being on white cardstock so sponged it with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  With the watercolour paper being slightly off white I did use Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges of the white card just to match the two up.

No comments:

Post a Comment