Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BOX - CRICUT - SPRING COLLECTION CARTRIDGE

When I had my Cricut out I found this cute box.  The size is such that it would fit small cards (half the normal sized cards) which I think would make a rather good Thank You gift.

I am using American Craft 65lb weight cardstock in the Cricut with great success and thought I would experiment with this colour - not one I am particularly fond of.  The Cricut does cut out the four corners which makes it so easy to co-ordinate matching paper, in this case CM, and tuck the paper into place.  The sentiment is one from CB, the flower is from my stash as are the pearls and the leaves are from one of my many punches.

Apologies for being vague on the names of the products I use but my computer is upstairs and my craft desk and storage area is downstairs.  Normally that would not be a problem as I would run downstairs to have a look, but I have a broken foot (the second in 2 years) and find it difficult to get up and down the stairs with the moonboot and crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment