Friday, April 29, 2011

Tag - CottageCutz Nutty Squirrel

For a friend's birthday this year I decided to not give her the usual pack of greeting cards but instead chose to make her 20 tags. Little did I know what fun it would turn out to be!

I think most of us crafters have a container or two with images or dies cut but not used. Well, these come in so handy when making tags. I opened up one of my containers and could not believe how many of the images I could use.

For this tag I picked up a really cute CottageCutz die called Nutty Squirrel, the sentiment is from a Flourishes set called Tag Lines, the oval is a Nestabilities one and the tag is from Go Kreate - Rectangular Frilly Frame #3.

I initially thought I would not have enough of a selection of dies for tags, well, I was amazed at just what one can use, that plus the fact I really do have a lot of dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment