Friday, April 8, 2011

Punch Art Sheep

This card was cased from KB Papercraft for DH on the occasion of our wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago.

The sheep are really easy to put together, the only different punch I used was for the ears - I prefer to use an ovoid punch as I think the ears look cuter.  I added a bit of bling to the female sheep and popped them onto paper from a FabScraps pad I have.  The dotty background paper is from the same pad.  The 'grass' is a MS icicle border punch trimmed - one day I will find a punch or die with the type of grass I am looking for !  The sentiment is from a Clear Dollar set called Thoughtful Notes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention and link. Your card is gorgeous and I do hope you and your DH had a lovely anniversary.

    ReplyDelete