Monday, April 25, 2011

Marij Rahder Suzy 4

I am enjoying the Suzy stamp sets and this one has Suzy in a bathing suit with various outfits and acccessories.  The images are also easy to cut out and simple to colour in.

For Suzy I used Copics with chalks for the blush on the cheeks.  This is the first time I have attempted black hair and I am delighted with the way it turned out.  For the dress I used Copics highlighted with a Spica pen and for the gloves I used Smooches and Lipstick Spica pen.

As this card was going to be hand delivered for a friend's birthday I thought a flower would be different.  I searched through my stash and could not see anything I liked so I created this one using the Magnolia DooHickey Poinsettia die.  I used 2 of the large flowers and one of the small.  I then curled the petals around a pen to give them a bit of shape and sprayed them with Shimmerz Spritz.  Once they were dry I curled them again and Distress inked the edges using Barn Door.  The leaves are from a Marianne D die called Frames / Leaves.

Suzy is matted on a yellow Nestabilities Oval, a black Nestabilities Labels Twenty-one, a yellow Nellies Multi Flower cut in half and a black Nestabilities Circle also cut in half.  The background paper is CM and the sentiment is Life Sentiments from Kaisercraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment