Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flourishes - Kids Play - girl

I find the key to making quick and simple cards for me is to identify a stamp set, in this case Flourishes Kids Play and make a couple of cards from the various images in the set. 

This image did not stamp out as well as I had hoped and I used a black marker to go over the parts which were a bit too light.  I think I have a problem with pressure on some stamps so perhaps I was to blame this time.  I used Distress inks - Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage for the grass and cut out the image using a Spellbinders Circle.  The die using the green cardstock behind the circle is from Spellbinders Lacey Circles.

The sentiment and the die used to frame it is from Whimsy Stamps.  The die is Notables 2 and the sentiment set is Friendship Notables 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment