Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Inkadinkado - For the Birds

Although I am not a bird person I seem to have a number of bird stamps.  My main problem is what colours to use for the birds. On this one I decided to colour them in my own choice instead of trying to research what type of birds they are, look them up on the internet and get what colour they are supposed to be.  From here on out I am taking artistic license with birds - they are going to be all different colours !

The background is a Stamposaurus stencil on which I used Antique Linen Distress ink and a stencil brush.  The sentiment is from a Clear Dollar set called Something to Crow About and it was punched out using the Stampin Up Word Window punch.  The image was coloured in using a blender pen and markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment