Friday, February 25, 2011

MARIJ RAHDER - SUZY 3

A colleague recently celebrated 10 years with the company and I made this card for the occasion.

I blame the colouring of the cow squarely on the shoulders of DH.  He went to bed early one night leaving me and the cow image alone.  I started off with Distress ink Black Soot and an aquabrush thinking I would do a grey / black and white cow.  Well, that looked rather dull so I added the pink muzzle and udders, then decided to paint the toenails with a Spica glitter pen.  The idea of green spots and tail just came to me and next thing I knew, I had a multicoloured cow !  The pig was also done with Distress Ink and an aquabrush.

The background is from a Gina K Designs set called Funny Farm, as is the sentiment.  The background is also painted in using Distress Inks and an aquabrush. 

Dot, I hope you liked the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment