Friday, February 4, 2011

CLEAR DOLLAR - LOVING LADYBUGS

With Valentine's Day looming I thought this card could be used for the occasion or perhaps even an anniversary.

I stamped the image with Archival black ink onto watercolour paper and coloured it in using a variety of markers, SU, Tombow and Marvy Le Plume, plus a blender pen.  The grass was done with Distress Inks and an aqua brush.  I framed the stamp using Nestabilities Deckled Edge Rectangles which I then Distress inked the edges.  The red label is from a Clear Dollar die and the front one with the sentiment on, also Clear Dollar, is a Nesties label die.

The CB embossing folder came in a pack of 4 of which I wanted 3 and not this one.  I actually thought I would never use it.  A lesson to be learnt, do not give anything away as you never know when you might find a use for it !  The border along the bottom is from a roll of self adhesive paper lace which I coloured with Distress Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment