Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HERO ARTS - CONGRATS

Whilst searching through my considerable stash of 12 x 12 cardstock I found this brown gingham which matched the stamped rectangle sitting on my craft table.  I tend to stamp, decorate and cut out or frame an image first, pop it one side and then think about how to put it on a card.  This paper just jumped out at me.  Of course, I have not a clue where I bought it from and have not seen anything like it locally so my guess would have to be in Australia.  Debs, you might recognise it.

After buying this Hero Arts stamp set from Ronita at Simply Creative I realised the images could not be cut out so did not quite know the best way to utilise them (there are 3 frames in the set).  I think plain and simple worked well here and it is the sort of card one could make in bulk.

I used Rangers Archival Sepia in for the stamp and cut it out using Nestabilities deckle edge rectangles.  This is truly a 5 minute card which, after making it, I sat back and thought it was way too quick, almost like I had cheated as there was no colouring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment