Monday, February 28, 2011


When I had the Cricut out the other day I found this house and thought it had potential.  Of course, it looked nothing like the end product but it was fun dressing the house up.

I used a natural colour cardstock for the house which then allowed me to alter the colour by sponging with distress inks.  The idea of the gable colouring came from the Hero Arts Simple Things stamp set and I also used the front door awning and window boxes from the same set.  The sentiment is from an old SU set, the fence and trim are both MS border punches and the background paper is from my stash.  The label used for the sentiment is also from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment