Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BABY LOONEY TUNES

A while back I received this stamp set as a gift and as my US and UK purchases are delivered to a holding address in the US who repackage them prior to sending them on to me I have no idea who sent it.  I had also thought I would not be using it as it did not appeal to me.

I wanted something a little different for my niece, Erin's birthday plus I got to haul the Cricut out again for the fence.  I have struggled with my Cricut but after finding a detailed list of cardstock with the relevant settings I now feel confident to start using it again.

The stamps were coloured in using Copics and cut out.  The fence was sponged with 3 different Distress inks and the grass, which I stamped multiple times, is from Hero Arts Sending Smiles.  The embossing folder is a Tim Holtz one sponged over with Distress inks again and the sentiment, which appeals to me, is also from a Hero Arts set.

No comments:

Post a Comment