Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tag - CottageCutz Mouse w/Sunflower

CottageCutz are wonderful dies and they have such cute characters.  Being a fan of punch art I really appreciate having the 'whole' item rather than to have to search around for punches to make up an image.  Yes, I know this is a lazy way of looking at it but when you do not have ready access to a vast array of punches and it takes the best part of a month (if you are lucky) to get an order to your part of the world, then I think I am justified at going the die route.   This little mouse holding a sunflower was already made up so it took a couple of minutes to pick out a Nestabilities background die and put the tag together.  On the rear side of the tag I nested a smaller Deckled Edged oval in white to allow a message to be written on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment