Friday, May 6, 2011

Tag Bag

When I came to packaging up the tags for my friend's birthday I did not have a box made to fit them so thought I would decorate an A5 envelope instead.  Well, in my haste, I messed 2 of them up and then realised I did not like the colour of the inside of the envelopes.  Then  it hit me - make my own out of the paper I want.

I did a quick measure and made it up as I went along doing the folds on the side and sticking the bottom together with tape, see post on 28 March called Envelope Gift Bag for more details on the original design which I cased from the Chic 'n Scratch site.

The decoration was easy as I had just completed an image from Marij Rahder called Suzy 1 so I popped it onto the tag bag and added a strip from a Martha Stewart border punch.  The paper is from a large pad I have - not sure of the name as the cover has come off.  The border punch used for the top of the bag is from Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment