Wednesday, January 26, 2011

POPCORN THE BEAR - FOOTBALL CRAZY

I never tire of the Popcorn the Bear range as they are such a pleasure to work with.  The images are sweet and each set comes with the appropriate sentiments.

This image was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured in using a variety of markers and a blender pen.  The grass was a bit more of a challenge than usual and I did not like the colour it ended up so I went over it with a Distress Ink and an aqua brush.  That is is good thing about watercolour paper, it can absorb so much more than normal cardstock.

I used a Go Kreate die to frame the image and popped it onto a square card using my normal CM paper as a background.  The watercolour paper was a bit bright so I toned it down by sponging Antique Linen Distress Ink on the edges.  The same was done with the sentiment which was hand cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment