Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GO KREATE - BINKI BOO DIE

This dear little bear is a limited edition die from Go Kreate.  Added extras on the die are a dummy, rattle and another bear with arms outstretched.  Although eyes and a nose are also included on the die I decided to use a Peachy Keen face for the added cute factor.

The background papers are from a variety of pads I have and I decided to edge them with a Martha Stewart border punch.  The bear is standing on a Bosskutz die which is one I had forgotten about but know I will use quite a bit in the future.  

The buttons are from my stash and the sentiment was one I had stamped out ages ago and put aside so I have no idea where it is from.  I did try to look for it but gave up when I found something else I had been looking for and was eager to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment