Monday, January 17, 2011

POPCORN THE BEAR - FATHER'S DAY

For this card I wanted to see if I could use the Go Kreate Wavy Frame #1 die to make a card.  I folded the cardstock in half, placed the die on top making sure the left hand side was on the inside of the die so it would not be cut and ran it through the CB twice.  It worked and I am rather pleased with the results. 

I stamped the image onto watercolour paper and coloured it in using watercolour crayons, pencil crayons and markers with a blender pen.  I used an aqua brush and Distress Ink for the grass.  It is a new technique I read about and it works really well with large areas giving the picture a watercolour look about it.

The paper is from a large pad I bought from Ronita at Simply Creative and the border punch is a Martha Stewart one.  The sentiment is from SU as is the punch used to frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment