Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Ornament - Fox

When I was first told the theme for the Christmas Tree Festival was British wildlife I knew I did not have too many dies that would work.  We were out and about one evening in our local town and I saw a few shop window decorations that were interesting.  This fox was a decal on a window so I took a photo, printed it in black and white in the size I wanted and cut it out to use as a template.  This was an easy shape to cut out with felt and I just had to add a few bits of white and black to finish it up.

The background felt shape is a Spellbinders die - large scallops and the foliage bit came from some scraps I had in a container of left over die shapes.  Not sure but I think it is a Marianne D die.  Under the fox I did some felting with strands of white wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment