Thursday, August 22, 2013

Peachy Keen - Snow Gifts


I coloured this cute snowman from Peachy Keen Snow Gifts in using Siren Smooch for the mittens and Distress ink Evergreen Bough on the scarf.  The nose is Stampin Up Dusty Durango and the  tongue is Distress marker Worn Lipstick.

For the hat I used Festive Brick Distress ink and Tombow marker - Carmine.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Christmas Greetings die cut using a Hero Arts Small Tag Frame die.

The background is Spellbinders Impressabilities used as a stencil sponged with Distress ink Evergreen Bough.  I struggle with the Impressabilities as I am not happy with their effect on the paper - mine come out not deep enough yet when I add extra shim I cannot get it through the machine.  Using it as a stencil makes far more sense to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment