Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Inkadinkado - Filigree Holiday Patterns

I know, Christmas cards this time of the year, but I thought I would get an early start as the next 4 months or so are going to be quite busy and I did not want Christmas to creep up on me this year, again.  So, for the foreseeable future, it will be Christmas cards from me.

I stamped this Inkadinkado Filigree Holiday Patterns stocking in Archival Colbalt ink and mounted it on 3 Spellbinders Classic Circles from the large and small sets.

The sentiment was also stamped in Archival Cobalt and is from the Hobby Arts set Christmas Greetings.

Apologies for being MIA for 3 weeks but, together with DH, did a volunteer stint relocating wild captive animals and it took a little longer than anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment