Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kaszazz Scarf Teddy large with Dreamweaver stencil Lace Border

In an effort to get a number of cards done in as shorter time as possible I stamped out a lot of this Kaszazz Scarf Teddy stamp.  I reckoned it would not take too much time to colour in and I could do them all on a sort of production line.  Once I had the cards laid out I choose different backgrounds and colour inks which make it quite easy to match them to the stamp when I coloured that in.

I used the following on this card :
Dreamweaver stencil Lace Border - Distress ink Weathered Wood
Sentiment is from Stampin Up Many Merry Messages using Distress marker Weathered Wood.
Stamp is Kaszazz Scarf Teddy Large 1861J

Coloured in as follows :
Scarf     Distress Stains - Weathered Wood and Fired Brick
Hat       Distress ink pad Festive Berries and Tombow marker Carmine (845)
Bear     Distress Stains - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
All the Distress Stains, ink pad and marker used with a paint brush and water to dilute.

No comments:

Post a Comment