Thursday, January 31, 2013

Art Impressions - Cash Keeper

The older I get the more I appreciate the images and sentiments from Art Impressions.  They have some wonderful Golden Oldies characters !

I stamped this image with Momento black ink on Copic friendly paper which I purchased from 7 Kids College Fund.  The Copics used were :

Blue   B23, B21
Yellows   Y35, Y23, Y21
Reds  R39, R37, R35
Skin  E21, E00, E000
Hair  C0

The earrings were coloured in with Smooch Pool and on the cheeks I used Pebbles Ikan'dee chalks.  The sentiment is from the same set and it was die cut with MFT Sweet Stack Labels.  The whole image was die cut with Spellbinders Deckle Edge Rectangles and, most important, put on rises to attach to the next layer of paper.  Not sure if it is the South African money that is larger but I struggled to get the image to lay flat after tucking the money into the slit I cut around the hand then had a brainwave to put it on rises which solved the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment