Sunday, January 6, 2013

Embossing Dies - swatches

I recently came across this idea on Pinterest and thought I really needed to sort my embossing folders out.  Well, I set out to die cut a whole lot of labels from Tim Holtz Tag & Tie die and thought I would need a couple of hours to get the swatches finished.

What I did not count on was the amount of embossing folders I have. My word, I have more than is shown above and think my new year's resolutions should be to use them more often and not buy any more !!

The card stock I used is rather thick and came from a stationery store where we buy the off cuts of invitations.  They are dirt cheap and were ideal for this sort of project.  I did feel the tag die was not 100% suitable with square edges so I used my Zutter half inch corner chomper to round them off.  The rings were ones I had in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment