Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peachy Keen - PKSC 04 April 2012

I wanted to try out a new technique I had seen - dust chalk over a dark piece of card stock and stamp an image over it using Perfect Medium.  Well, that did not turn out so good for me so I decided to use the black card stock for another project !

The blue scalloped design either side of the black card is left overs I found, the green patterned paper is from a DCWV Stack 7 pad and it was die cut using my latest favourite die, the Quikutz Pocket.  The darling cupcake is from the Peachy Keen set PKSC 04 April 2012, as is the face.  I stamped out the bottom of the cupcake onto patterned paper and decorated the top with Pebbles Inc Ikan'dee Pearlescent chalks.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set called Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment