Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Punch Art - Lion

I took a lot of artistic licence with the making of this punch art lion.  With animals I have not seen I find it easier to make them up out of proportion but with being up close and personal with a number of lions on a regular basis I found this one quite difficult.  I think I will call him Tsau! after a very special white lion I know.

The punch recipe is :
Face - Spellbinders Circle Small - third smallest which is 1 5/8"
Mane - 2 x Martha Stewart deep edge border punch Daisy Fan joined together and lined with a Spellbinders Circle Large - fourth smallest
Muzzle / cheeks - 2 x 3/4" circles
Tail - Stampin Up Build a Blossom
Legs - Stampin Up small oval
Paws - Stampin Up Modern Label trimmed down
Fringe - hand cut
Nose - heart from Owl Punch
Eyes - I have a bag of already punched out eyes, so not sure where I got them from

Background stamp is a Hero Arts one called Aged Print Frame Archival Coffee ink.  The sentiment is from Kaszazz - Happy Birthday and it is also stamped with Archival Coffee ink.  The green paper from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment