Friday, October 19, 2012

Cottage Cutz Lace Envelope card series

I am particularly fond of the Cottage Cutz Lace envelope and thought I would do a series of small cards to fit into them.  The card is 58mm x 178mm in size and is scored down the middle.  I also realised it would be easier to fit it into the envelope if there were no layers on the card.

The stamps on this card are from the Inkadinkado set called Stitch in Time Inchie bundle and they were stamped with Archival black ink.  The band of sponged ink which is approximately 10mm from both the top and bottom of the card is Momento Lulu Lavender.

The envelope was die cut using 100g paper and lined with 80g copier paper cut using Spellbinders Circles.  I found it necessary to do this otherwise the card was catching on the envelope which probably would not have happened if I used thicker cardstock but then I would not be able to get it to fold as nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment