Friday, October 5, 2012

Penny Black - Christmas Every Day

I recently acquired this Penny Black Christmas Every Day stamp set from Simply Creative here in Cape Town.

Using Black Archival ink I stamped the image onto water colour paper.  Once I had decided to paper piece the pyjama bottoms it made it easier to colour coordinate the top using Weathered Wood Distress marker and adding dots made with a white gel pen.  The teddy was coloured in with Tombow markers and a blender pen.  I also used Tombow markers for the tree and base.  The ornaments were done with Spica pens.  I then popped the die cut back into the die (Spellbinders Label 2) and sponged it with Weathered Wood Distress ink.

The 2 dies behind the image are Marianne D Square for the cream one and the patterned one is Spellbinders Lacey Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment