Monday, June 11, 2012

Paper Artsy stamp set

This London themed stamp set from Paper Artsy only has a code on it - HP1208EZ - no name.  I had been looking for a typical London stamp and this set comes with a bus, a taxi, various street sign names and this stamp of Big Ben.

I first did the background by blocking off a card with Post-It notes.  I punched out a circle for the sun and used both the positive and negative.  The inks used are Momento and they were applied with a sponge.  It does help to have glossy cardstock as it makes the inks easier to apply.  The image was stamped using Black Archival ink.  Not sure where the sentiment came from.  I only completed this card a couple of days ago and cannot for the life of me remember where I found the sentiment.  It's called getting old !

No comments:

Post a Comment