Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Clear Art Stamps - Little Boy

Ok, so I am on a mission with the Dreamweaver's Stencils at the moment.  I really love making my own backgrounds and these stencils make it really easy.  For this card I used a glossy cardstock and blocked off the sections with Post-It notes.  The stencil is called Rolling Hills and I sponged the ink on.

The little boy with the kite and the dog was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured in using an aqua painter, blender pen and a combination of Distress Inks, Tombow, Stampin Up and Marvy Le Plume markers.

The houses are from a Stampin Up set called Right at Home and were stamped directly onto the card using Archival Ink.  They were then coloured in with a combination of Momento, Distress and Stampin Up markers.  The sentiment is from the Clear Dollar set called Goose Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment