Monday, June 18, 2012

Kaszazz - Stork Arrival

I always like to keep a couple of baby cards handy and my stock is all used up so expect a couple more of these cards in the future.

This is a simple image with minimal colouring in - just the beak, legs and baby.  I paper pieced the cloth around the baby - not sure what to call that - and then masked the image to make the cloud background.  The clouds are not hard to do, you just need a sponge, some Distress ink and a couple of different sized scalloped ovals made from acetate or a sturdy clear see through material.  I generally start at the top of the card and work my way down alternating with the different sizes.

The image was die cut with Spellbinders Long Rectangles Classic and Scalloped.  The greeting is a Clear Dollar one which was punched out using the Stampin up Word Window punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment