Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sizzix - 3D Pop-Up Sleigh with Santa

I made these 2 sleighs as a decoration for the Xmas table.  The sleighs are from Sizzix and the Santa is Art Impressions Santa Front & Back with the gift sack trimmed off.

The sleigh was made with quite thick cardstock and I did not use the inside box which comes with the die as it was too small.  Instead I made up one wide enough to accommodate the image.  I decorated the back of the box with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and the sides are normal white cardstock run through the die, embossed with the CB Swiss Dot folder and trimmed with a Martha Stewart border punch.

The image was stamped with black Momento ink onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and coloured in using Copics.  There was a problem with one of the Santa hats so I used red Stickles to cover it.  I then filled the sleigh with some praline chocolates which sat on my desk for quite a while.  Obviously DH did not spot them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment