Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cottage Cutz - Santa's Clothesline

This is my last Xmas card of the season and I thought I would use this cute die from Cottage Cutz.  The pieces are relatively easy to fathom out but it does help if you are good with puzzles.

I thought a long card would be perfect for this die and I used a CB border embossing folder on the bottom.  As the folder was not long enough I joined it up in the middle and hid the imperfections under Santa's jacket.

I must admit the die was a bit daunting when I looked at it but working through each item of clothing, constantly referring to the picture on the packet, made it a lot easier than I thought it would be.  The assembly was also not too hard and it helped starting at both ends and working in towards the middle.

Wishing one and all Happy Holidays, may you have a safe, peaceful and happy time with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Your mouse card and this Santa card are totally adorable!!! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete