Monday, December 20, 2010

XMAS WINTER SCENE - UNKNOWN STAMP

This stamp was very kindly given to me by Belinda of the Scrap Studio.  There is no manufacturers marking on the side of the wooden block and I have not seen the image anywhere on my travels, hence me marking it as unknown.

This time I used watercolour paper to stamp the image onto as I wanted to use my Marvy and Tombow markers to colour it in.  I find Copics a bit challenging with a detailed image such as this.  The trees have a sprinkling of Stickles on and I used a couple of different Spica Glitter pens to highlight the bows on the wreaths.

I thought the Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles framed the image rather well and I used a couple of different CB border embossing folders on the sides of the card.  The tag is a SU punch and the sentiment is from a Penny Black set.

No comments:

Post a Comment