Monday, December 13, 2010

GIFT BOX FOR HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY JAM & LEMON CURD

This year I decided to do a couple of homemade Christmas gifts.  It was quite an involved process as the jars were sourced to a Stellenbosch factory shop which meant a trip for DH and myself.  The making of the lemon curd and strawberry jam were the quickest and easier part thanks to the Thermomix.  Then came the packaging which was made up as I went along and designed around the bottles. 

The labels used on the bottles are from a Sizzix die and the label on the boxes are a CB die.  The stamp on the box label is from Hero Arts Happy Holiday Tags.  I used MS border punches to decorate the boxes and found some leftover half sheets of patterned paper to liven them up a bit.

Here is one from another angle :

I went off to deliver them on Friday and was delighted they were so well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment