Friday, May 28, 2010


PENNY BLACK - BOUNTIFUL

I know I am going through a Penny Black phase at the moment but I was able to get some stamps from a local source, so I stocked up.  The new stamps always sit on a side table near my craft desk until I have used them, only then do they get packed away.  This way I get to try out all my purchases and tend to remember what I have.

This image is so bright and colourful and was not at all hard to colour in.  With Penny Black stamps having a coloured sticker of the image on the back of the stamp, it makes it so easy !  As I stamped on watercolour paper I used SU and Tombow markers to colour in.  The border punch used is Martha Stewart, the papers are from my stash and the ovals on which the sentiment is stamped are SU punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment